2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. PEMCO may collect Personal Information, including but not limited to names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, and transactional history, when you use certain services provided by PEMCO or when you visit cookie enabled web pages. PEMCO may also log your IP address when you use PEMCO services. PEMCO relies on security measures instituted by the various services that host PEMCO services. Although we believe that these measures are adequate to prevent access to Personal Information under normal circumstances, it may be possible for the Personal Information and other types of account information to be retrieved from PEMCO computers by criminals in ways that are beyond the control of PEMCO.
PEMCO utilizes this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to PEMCO services or our business, and to customize the content that you might see while utilizing PEMCO services. PEMCO may also utilize ”cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. PEMCO will not intentionally provide any Personal Information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- With your permission;
- By order of a judge or legislative body;
- On demand of any governmental authority authorized to investigate the commission of a crime involving any customer;
- For use by any joint venture partner of PEMCO, and only for the purposes of sales and support of any product or service of the joint venture;
- For use by any third party sponsor of a PEMCO event or service including but not limited to an online webinar, teleconference, white paper and/ or case study (“Event”), for the purposes that include but are not limited to the publication of a participant database and/ or the tracking of the downloads, for the exclusive use of the third party sponsor of the Event; and
- With sale of all or substantially all rights of any PEMCO product to a third party. In this event, all information in the possession of PEMCO would be provided to the purchasing party and would be subject to the privacy policies of the new owner.